HAPPY MOTHERS DAY...


Hello again

My Mum is wonderful! This is her personal interpretation of my WISE OWL applique.



That's the beauty of applique; everyone has a different fabric stash and therefore no two appliques will ever be the same.


I recently recruited my Mum to do my final test sews before I release each design onto the market. I wouldn't sell anything Mum wasn't happy with. Her favourite applique designers are Sew Swell but I'm hoping in time I'll become her favourite applique designer.


Talking about Mums, it's Mother's Day in Australia tomorrow and I can't thank my Mother enough for being the BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD. She is so supportive and nurturing and means the world to me. Thank you for being my Mum, Mum.


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there. My wish to you is that you get to spend some time doing something which brings you much pleasure.


Happy embroidering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...