BOTANICAL LEMON Machine Embroidery Applique Design Pattern

I learned a new word today!  ...Vesicle! 

"What is a vesicle?", you may well ask.  After a bit of googling, I found out that vesicles are the little sacks where the juice of citrus fruit is stored within the segments.  You'll understand why I needed to know this word when you see my latest design - Botanical Lemon.  I've put in some triple-stitching detailing the said vesicles.

I would love to know what you think of Botanical Lemon.  I think it would look really fun on table linen - napkins, tea-towels, table cloths.  For garments it would look too cute on a white t-shirt or on the bottom of a skirt or shorts. 

To really show off this great lemon shape, there is also the whole lemon design.  All you need to do is choose your fabric!

3 sizes - 3", 4" and 5"
Sizes:
4x4 hoop - exact sizes: 3" x 1.79" and 3.93" x 2.31"
5x7 hoop - exact sizes: 5" x 2.92"
Happy embroidering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...