FOOTBALL Machine Embroidery Applique Design Pattern in 3 sizes...

My husband is a mad Cleveland Browns fan!
...I guess this means I'll have more time to devote to designing appliques for the next few months. 

This is my NFL Football machine embroidery applique design.  Perfect for that NFL sports fan in your life!

Looks great on a t-shirt...what about on a baby's bib!  There is even room for you to personalize this design with their name…or their team’s name!

This appliqué design is a delight to sew out. It features decorative ladder stitching oversewn with triple-bean stitching to give the ball a realistic look.



In 3 sizes:
4x4 Hoop - exact size 3.93” x 2.28”)
5x7 Hoop - exact sizes 4.98” x 2.87” and 5.96” x 3.43”


Have fun using different thread color and fabric color combinations too. Use brown tones like I have for that good old fashioned leather ball we had as kids. Enjoy!



Happy Embroidering!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for adapting ideas! I'm sure this is going to sell well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every detail is perfection and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...