WISE OWL ...he's gorgeous!

Hello again

My WISE OWL is finally on Etsy. It's taken a while but I had to make sure he was perfect. He's only US$2.95 and this gets you two different sizes - 4x4 and 5x7 as well as detailed step-by-step instructions.



Have a look at the photos. As you can see, using different fabric and thread colors you end up with two very different Owls.


This owl would look wonderful on a t-shirt or on bed linen - you name it. The possibilities are endless.



My next project is a bird with a long tail. I'm calling her Wilhelmina Wagtail. I've always liked the name Wilhelmina. An oldie but a goodie!


Don't forget to check out my Etsy shop. www.etsy.com/shop/bigdreamsembroidery


I'll be back in a few days to introduce you to Wilhelmina Wagtail.


Happy embroidering!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...